Please read this policy carefully before purchasing the Little Guy espresso products ('the goods'). This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
PLEASE CHOOSE THE GOODS CAREFULLY. WE DO NOT REFUND OR CREDIT FOR INCORRECT CHOICE OR WHERE GOODS ARE DAMAGED AFTER YOU HAVE BOUGHT THEM OR AS A RESULT OF IMPROPER USE OR CARE
We repair, replace or refund any goods that:
- Are faulty or damaged when received
- Do not do what they are suppose to do
- Do not match their description
- Are different from the sample shown to you
And provided that you (the purchaser) submit proof of purchase and notify us within 14 days of purchase.
- To return the goods, you must contact or call Customer Service.
- Goods must be returned in the original packaging and within 14 days of purchase. Please retain your Invoice/receipt in the event of any return, as we require proof of purchase before any refunds can be processed.
- Customer Service. will allocate you a 'Return Number' and will advise of the shipping process. A Return Number does not guarantee credit or refund, repair or replacement. It is only an authorisation to return the goods to The Little Guy espresso Pty Ltd ('The Little Guy').
- The goods must be returned exactly in the same condition as received by the purchaser including all accessories and parts. A copy of proof of purchase must be provided by the purchaser.
- The purchaser or sender of the goods is responsible for shipping or postage for return of the goods. The Little Guy will not accept goods returned where shipping or postage is to be paid by the receiver or without a clear Return Number. The Little Guy will refund the purchaser’s reasonable freight costs where it is later shown that the goods were faulty, did not do what they were supposed to do, did not match their description or differed from the sample shown to the purchaser.
- Return Numbers are valid for 14 days only. Any goods sent after 14 days of receipt of Return Numbers will not be accepted by Customer Service under this policy.
- Returned goods MUST be in original condition. There must NOT be any marks, labels or writing on the goods.
- Please pack goods in original packaging as this reduces risk of damage during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that all goods are suitably packaged in order to prevent damage during return shipping. The Little Guy does not accept responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit to the Little Guy and recommends that the purchaser insure the goods before return shipping.
If the purchaser receives goods from the Little Guy that appear to be damaged in transit, the purchaser should:
- Refuse to accept delivery of the goods;
- Direct the delivering company to 'return goods to sender'; and
- Notify Customer Service. immediately.