The Little Guy has been crafted from high quality materials and has undergone a rigorous testing process at the completion of manufacturing. The Little Guy should arrive in good condition and proper working order.
All Little Guy espresso makers that are purchased from Otto espresso pty ltd or from an authorised the Little Guy dealer are covered by the 3-year warranty on parts and labour set out below:
Subject to the exclusions below Otto espresso pty ltd warrants the the Little Guy espresso maker against any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 3 years from date of first purchase. Purchaser must provide proof of purchase. Any claim under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the Little Guy espresso maker or the cost of such repair or replacement provided that you notify the Little Guy espresso of any defect or fault as soon as you become aware of that fault or defect. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
The following parts and service repairs are not included in the warranty:
- The black handles and steam knob.
- The head seal.
- Damage or breakage to the coffee jug or handle.
- Snapping or damage to the steam arm or bending of the steam arm assembly.
- Accessories included in the the Little Guy package — latte glasses, tamper, milk jug and silicon mat.
All of the above parts and components are replaceable. the Little Guy espresso will replace parts and service the Little Guy outside the terms of the warranty at a quoted fee.
Invalidation of the warranty
the Little Guy has been designed and manufactured for domestic household use only. Non-domestic household use will void the warranty.
Otto espresso pty ltd does not offer warranty on second hand products. Warranty is only given for use of the the Little Guy in accordance with the enclosed instructions manual.
Warranty does not cover defects caused by accident, improper operation, pest (or other similar) infestation, lack of reasonable care, unauthorized modification, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a person other than Otto espresso pty ltd or its authorised repairers.
To the extent permitted by law or statute Otto espresso pty ltd excludes all liability for:
- Any injury damage or loss resulting from failure to operate the the Little Guy espresso maker in accordance with the instruction manual or from other improper use; and
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused.
The Little Guy espresso maker is sold under the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia which laws shall govern any claim or dispute in connection with the the Little Guy espresso maker.
Otto espresso pty ltd will consider reasonable requests to resolve a claim through alternative dispute resolution procedures such as mediation. In the absence of any dispute resolution procedure that may be agreed between the purchaser and Otto espresso pty ltd as an alternative to litigation, the purchaser consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising authority in New South Wales, Australia.
To obtain service under warranty please contact us at the the Little Guy website at www.lovethelittleguy.com. The website provides the contact details for the Little Guy authorised service centres.
The website also outlines contact details for the the Little Guy customer service centre. For service under warranty please ensure that:
- You provide proof of purchase.
- the Little Guy espresso maker is suitably packaged for delivery to the service centre.
- You have included all components of the Little Guy from the original purchase.
- You have paid in full for shipping and insurance of the Little Guy to the service centre.
* If the Little Guy is found to be in proper working order by the authorised service centre, you may be charged an administrative fee and delivery and handling costs for returning the product to you.